Grace Emerges

Sunday, November 11, 2012

)open( missional community

My wife and I are thinking of starting an open missional community in Boston area (Bedford MA). Starting as a home church as long as it fits in our little Cape Cod house, meeting on Sat or Sun nights, and functioning as a co-op of believers trying to make a difference in our community and social justice around the world.

missional community
B O S T O N
If you are interested you can email me at mailto:GraceEmerges@gmail.com or message me at http://www.facebook.com/OpenChurchInitiative . If you have any advice, experience, encouragement or other resources to bring to bear I would also appreciate it! Could be a scary step for us to take, but very rewarding.

ALL people would be welcome from various backgrounds.  My statement of beliefs are summarized at: http://graceemerges.blogspot.com/p/what-is-open-church.html but you don't have to agree on beliefs or have any faith at all to feel at home.  The only ground rule will be Grace.

I'll keep you posted as things progress. I would love to kick things off with a Holiday Meet & Greet before Christmas.

Brad Duncan


No comments:

Post a Comment